Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:20 pm

My Personal experience dealing with Global Marketing Enterprise. TWO THUMBS UP!!!!

I have purchased my Garmin Zumo 550 from this company and it was a pleasure dealing with them. The person who contacted me was Zul aka muiszush and his customer service was top notch! :good:

I am from Singapore and he understands that without a GPS, i am an idiot in navigating in Malaysia. He asked me where i was and he came by to meet me personally (talk about service!!). Ring him first!

He has also explained to me how the GPS set works and when i fully understand the fundamentals, the deal was completed without a hitch nor problems........i got a great price too on my Zumo 550!!

This does not end here, as usual, i am an idiot with technology and of course, i thought i messed up the GPS and its maps.

I rang Zul and he managed to sort me all out with just explaining it to me coolly, all the steps to get myself "online" again.

I would recommend my fellow biking buddies and car enthusiasts to him if they ever want to get a Garmin. He would the person i'll go to. Imagine service from Singapore all the way to JB and back... who will ever do that for you??? Very comfortable with him and his service.



Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:20 am

I also got my unit from bro muiszush. Great price and great service. I got my unit sent to KL at no additional cost.


Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:37 am

Just got Nuvi200W from muiszush with good price, Fast delivery and good technical support. Good deal with him and highly recommended. :thumbsup:


Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:08 pm

i just got my garmin oregon 300 today..
very up to date map... :thumbsup:
good price, Fast delivery and good technical support. Good deal with him and highly recommended. :thumbsup:
:good:


Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:57 pm

i already bought gps 60csx from this guy and now i bought garmin oregon 300 from him also....good policies & support.

the price? can beat singapore price meh! very cheap compared to other vendor... i totally satisfied with his services....


Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:20 pm

Woooo....

100% recommended for this seller. I just got my Oregon 300 for RM2k yesterday. I pick it up at Kulai and have a chit chat with this seller for almost 2 hours. He show me how to use this toy and i figure it out, 2 hours is not enough to have a chit chat. hehehhe...

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:


Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:34 am

hohoho~~
already received today!!
good price, Fast delivery and good technical support. Good deal with him and highly recommended!!
thx!!

gogogo!! try drive tomorrow.. now oncharge =P~ =P~
:thumbsup:



Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:27 pm

Just received my new nuvi 205w from GME. The nuvi is functioning well and in good condition.The malaysian topo map has been installed as requested too. Thank you Bro Zul !


Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:43 pm

Received my new nuvi 205w from GME yesterday evening.Havent had the time to play with my new gadget. What is the topo map? Is the option available on my nuvi set and how do I access the option? A good seller and fast delivery.
Thank you Bro Zul !

Wan (Shah Alam)


Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:10 pm

well, i bought my Oregon 300 with Mr. Zul on 20th Feb '09 ... the price is good, the device is good, the service is good ... everything is good.. in fact, i met him personally with Mr. Zul @ McD Kulai (i went to JB coincident) and COD with him.. and he brought his cute little daughter too.. anyway he provides me few maps including full-contour, marine map, indonesia n thailand map which i dont even know where to get.. he really has so many 'kakis' ... not to mention some tips given by him.. i.e how to take care of the unit, what batteries are recommended, how to use the functions etc..

i recommend this seller for those who are looking for new units ... he's selling the cheapest price on earth .. of course i did some research to compare the price i.e lowyat, lelong, mudah etc.. and yet he's still selling 300-400 cheaper than other sellers.. bravo Zul.. :thumbsup:

edited: sorry, i COD with him on 13th Feb '09 .. not 20th like i mentioned above.. TQ



Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:07 pm

Hi Mr Zul,

Thank you for your promptly response. I have already received my Nuvi205w.

Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:01 am

Hi, :tq: Zul. Get my Nuvi 205W already. Anyone want 2 get a cheap n reliable GPS vendor.... HIGHLY RECOMMENDED... He is the man. Very friendly n helpful. Easy 2 negotiate with n don't worry ... very fast delivery. :tq: again. :thumbsup: :good:


Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:53 pm

hello all!

i would highly recommended any to get ur nuvis frm this guy!

he's helpful, hes nice. he's REAL most importantly. and if you ask for advice, he'll actually give you good ones...

ill sure to do business with him again.

Thanx bro!

Im enjoying my Nuvi.


Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:39 am

Great Seller,

Got my replacement Nuvi 200 window mount and cradle...

Price and postage/courier very attractive... :good:

Pre-sales service and follow up amazing.. :tq:

Will recommend any time... :thumbsup:

Can't wait for my Nuvi 200 to hit the road ](*,) :evil: and buy a new one from you \:D/ !

Cheers! Chris



Share/Bookmark
 

website statistics

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Garmin International|malfreemaps|malsingmaps